Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Happy Mother's Day to First Time Mom

I couldn't leave my daughter out on this past Mother's Day. On approximately September 7th, she and her husband will welcome our first grandchild into the world. Knowing how much she loves jewelry, I gave her a necklace that combines that love with some important events in her life.


Since they were married on a beach in Mexico, the charms all represent items found on the beach, such as a starfish and a sand dollar.  After the baby is born, could be early September or late August, I plan to give her an appropriate birthstone which can be attached.


I bought the necklace from a coworker who sells the Lenny & Eva Collection. All the pieces in this collection can be mixed and matched, just like clothing, giving you many different looks with just a few items. Take a look at her blog if you'd like more information.

Jewelry is a creative way to express who you are. I had so much fun selecting this piece for my daughter.















No comments:

Post a Comment