Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day!

I love bracelets. I love them so much that I wish I were creative enough to make my own jewelry (Marcia is, but that's another post). I was very pleasantly surprised to receive a new Lisa Leonard Heartfelt bracelet  this morning from my wonderful husband.                                                                              

Lisa Leonard is my favorite jewelry designer. I love every piece she creates, I love her blog, and I love learning more about her and her beautiful family. Over the past couple of years, my husband has decided that Lisa's jewelry makes the very best gifts (and he's right), so I've gotten a few pieces. Here's my first Lisa Leonard creation, which is wonderfully personalized on both sides.

But my favorite pieces are her cuff bracelet...
 and the 2013 charm bracelet. I can't wait for a new charm to arrive in the mail each month! So much fun!
I just love to see how wonderfully creative people can be. You can see Lisa's beautiful creations on her site, or view her Heartfelt creations at Earth Angels Studios.

I hope you have a happy Mother's Day filled with love and fun times.

--Melissa


No comments:

Post a Comment